If one of the TPTracker® standard packages does not exactly fit your needs, the MULTI-TEAM solution allows you to select the exact functionality you need:
Every TPTracker® MULTI-TEAM solution includes a database of people to which all other modules are linked and which can be regularly updated from an existing core database if required. Front-line staff love the really easy access this provides:
- Look up contacts
- Profile different groups
- Search for records
- Track engagement histories
Use the Resident Engagement option to manage and evaluate your customer involvement activities:
- Who participates in what, when and for how long
- The costs and staff time involved in running each programme or event
- Inputs from other partner organisations
- The impact on your organisation – service improvement, cost reduction, greater insight etc.
- The impact on participants – improved knowledge, skills, self confidence and well-being, which can be translated into social value and a return on investment can be obtained.
Use the Community Support option to manage and evaluate your programmes of community or personal support:
- Track the intervention journey for each client and evaluate their incremental impact
- Consolidate the impact measurements for clients within one or more programmes
- Add other key indicator measurements and translate all outputs into social values
- Track the costs, staff time and partner contributions to running each programme
- Evaluate the overall impact and return of each programme or group of programmes
Add the Communications module to send emails and text messages to your contacts, participants or clients or create mailing lists:
- TPTracker® knows who is involved in what, making it easy to select different groups
- Methods of communication can be linked to individual preferences
- Records are automatically added to each contact’s personal file
- TPTracker® records the message outcomes and identifies incorrect phone numbers or email addresses
Use the Customer Insight option to manage and evaluate your customer survey programmes:
- Conduct surveys using any combination of post, phone, SMS, online or face-to-face
- Use your contacts’ preferred methodologies and avoid ‘survey fatigue’
- Get TPTracker® to select representative samples from the database or upload target lists
- Set up automated alerts if respondents request you contact them
- Full range of analysis tools available: graphs, tables, cross-tabulations, downloads etc.
To book a free TPTracker® demonstration either at your office or online, call us on 08456 432 872 or use the contact form below.
Alternatively, find out more by downloading the TPTracker® MULTI-TEAM brochure.